Collection & Postage
We are not usually able to offer a packing and shipping service, although we can offer a limited, discretionary postal option on some items (typically restricted to coins and jewellery). Please contact us for details.
It is often the case that for smaller items we are happy to transfer them between our three auction centres free of charge for clients to collect.
Overseas buyers and purchasers of smaller items - should make their own arrangements. We recommend using the professional packaging and courier services such as...
- the-saleroom.com delivery service now provided by Mailboxes etc (Shawlands)
https://www.mbe.co.uk/glasgowshawlands - 0141 649 6777 / email@example.com
- Mailboxes etc (Edinburgh) - 0131 556 6226 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack & Send - 0131 201 2244 / email@example.com
www.packsend.co.uk / 53 Elm Row, Leith Walk, Edinburgh, EH7 4AH
- Meadows Shipping - 0131 555 0000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
www.internationalshippingscotland.com / 56 – 66 Madeira Street, Edinburgh EH6 4AU
For larger items - packing and worldwide shipping services such as the following are recommended
- Alban Shipping - www.albanshipping.co.uk / 01582 493099
- Aardvark Art Services, www.aardvarkartservices.com / 01253 794673
- Kenneth Hayton Removals www.kennethhaytonremovals.co.uk / 01387 263435
Book Auction postal service
The Carlisle auction room can offer an in-house packing service for books purchased in the specialist book auctions being sent with the United Kingdom. Please contact the office on 01228 528 939 for a quote.